ROLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
OFFICE OF THE POLICE AND CRIME COMMISSIONER
Applications are sought for this full time vacancy (37 hours per week) in the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC), based at Police Headquarters, Martlesham.
The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) is accountable to the electorate of Suffolk for ensuring policing services provided by Suffolk Constabulary are efficient and effective.
The successful candidate will provide highly efficient and professional administrative support to the PCC, Chief Executive and other staff.
An experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated person is required who possesses a proven track record in a similar role in an executive level office environment.
The closing date for completed applications is 4pm on Monday 9 October 2023.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Kate Boswell via telephone 01473 782771 or email on email@example.com
Job description – Administrative Assistant (PDF, 173KB)
Person Specification – Administrative Assistant (PDF, 138KB)
PCC Application Form – Administrative Assistant (Word, 92KB)
Monitoring Questionnaire (Word, 79KB)
PCC Privacy Notice 2023-24 (PDF, 148KB)
For a hard copy of the application pack please contact Kate Boswell.
Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Why work for us?
• Competitive salaries with a generous annual leave allowance, flexible working opportunities and the ability to work from home.
• An excellent local government pension scheme and access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme.
• Exciting and varied work streams.
• A diverse, equal and inclusive workforce in an organisation that values its’ people.
• A wellbeing support function and staff support networks for all staff members and access to the sports and social club.
• The opportunity to make a difference to the community of Suffolk.”